Friday 2 March 2012

Planet Blue. x Foam Magazine










A california desert + Boho inspired styling + Gillian Zinser= Pure GENIUS!!!

Planet Blue could'nt have hit this one any better for Coachella's lookbook this year with x Foam Magazine.
My jaw literally dropped as I gazed my eyes on this lookbook for the first time, everything from the styling, the desert surroundings, to the amazing photography just oozed amazingness! 
I don't think there is one thing I could pick at in this lookbook, but only Zinser herself could pull off those badboy tie-dye flares and still look cool with her flawless body and surfer babe attitude.
This shoot has really embodied the Coachella festival spirit, full of heat, boho chique-ness and FUN! I've got my eye on the Slayer logo tee, floral cross over skirt, fringed kimono AND not to forget the stunning cluster of turquoise jewellery by Alushia-Sanchia.
Get me to Coachellaaaa!!

P.S; Gillian Zinser is my new style crush!

Let me know what you think,
Emma xx


No comments:

Post a Comment